Gig: Beer and Blues in Frankwell, Shrewsbury – 18 to 19 July 2009
Posted on: Saturday, Jul 11, 2009
Frankwell in Shrewsbury has a beer and blues mini festival on the 18th &19th of July.
Frankwell is about a 10 min walk from the railway station in Shrewsbury.
- Saturday the 18th at the Wheatsheaf 3pm the Diesel Brother (spin off of Hogans Heroes)
- Saturday the 18th at the Wheatsheaf 6pm to 8pm Eddy Gartry Band,
- Saturday the 18th at The Anchor Inn 9pm Famous Last Words
- Sunday the 19th at the Anchor Inn 12 noon to 4pm Open mic,
- Sunday the 19th at the Wheatsheaf 4pm to 6pm Stiff Witness
- Sunday the 19th at the Wheatsheaf 7pm to 9pm Ronaldos