Delta Backroads and Blues Getaway Competition
Posted on: Saturday, Apr 16, 2011
Enter to win the Delta Backroads & Blues Getaway, a three-day free-wheeling adventure for two through the magnificent Mississippi Delta. You’ll savor Mississippi soul food, relax in some of the finest Southern accommodations and experience a performance by the blues king himself–B.B. King.
The Delta Backroads & Blues Getaway leads you to three days of Mississippi Delta adventure, festivals and fun for you and a friend:
June 9 — Yazoo City
* Lunch for two at Ubon’s, Yazoo City’s Championship BBQ restaurant
* Hear Jimmy “Duck” Holmes play the Bentonia style of blues at the Blue Front Cafe
* Enjoy a delicious dinner for two at Ribeye’s Steakhouse
* Relax on an overnight stay at the eclectic No Smoking Smoke House & Suites in historic downtown Yazoo City
June 10 — Vicksburg
* Take a private tour of the famed Vicksburg National Military Park
* Delicious lunch for two at Main Street Market
* Enjoy a $50 gift certificate to Rusty’s Riverfront Grill
* Stay overnight at the historic Cedar Grove Mansion
June 11 — Indianola
* Dine at The Crown Restaurant for lunch
* Enjoy two free passes to the B.B. King Museum
* In your Indianola gift bag, you’ll find tickets for two to see the legend himself (B.B. King) at the B.B. King Homecoming Festival
* Head for the after-party with two wristbands to the Gin Mill, Blue Biscuit and 308 Blues Club
* Overnight stay at the Best Western Blues Traveler Inn
Contest closes May 15, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. Central Time. Good luck!
Clearly, this being a US competition, you would have to make your own way there.
- Comments Off on Delta Backroads and Blues Getaway Competition