Upcoming Bluefunk shows in and around Macclesfield
Posted on: Saturday, Nov 17, 2012
Bluefunk has another venue come on line in Macclesfield. It’s called Snow Goose Live at
84b Mill Street
280 capacity, good sound system, pro lighting, good stage.
There is going to be some good stuff there, as always promoted by Garry White.
His acoustic venue Cabin 5150 also in Macclesfield is relocating very soon but will be still in Macclesfield. We will let you know the new address when it happens the new gigs are announced.
Here are the latest Bluefunk listings
- Nov 17th Bluefunk @ Snow Goose Live Macc., Forty4 + Dr Tid and the Triple 8s £5/6
- Nov 22nd Bluefunk @ the WMC Poynton Buddy Whittington £14
- Nov 24th Bluefunk @ Snow Goose Live Macclesfield The Larry Miller Band £10/12
- Dec 1st Bluefunk @ SGL Macc. UK debut of Gwyn Ashton’s new Trio and Northern launch of new album ‘Radiogram’ £8/10
- Dec 13th Bluefunk’s Christmas Party with Manatees, Xander, Alex Mckown Band £13 inc supper
- Jan 17th Bluefunk @ WMC Poynton Sinnerboy. £8
- Feb 28th Bluefunk @ WMC Poynton King King £12
All contact and tickets through website http://bluefunkclub.wix.com/blues#!home/mainPage